Bakers Delight's Wholegrain Lo-Fo Loaf is here!
RECIPE: Sweet Sticky Harissa Chicken with Cous Cous
RECIPE: Lamb Shanks with Orecchiette Pasta
Share your feedback & WIN
Get dressed up and come on down for some frighteningly good fun as witches, wizards, ghosts and goblins take over The Dark Centre this Halloween, Tuesday October 31.
Join us from 3.30pm until 5.30pm for the following spooky activities:
- Trick or treat our retailers by collecting a stamp card from our scare station, then wander through our haunted centre looking for retailers with ‘trick or treat’ signs and pop in to receive a stamp. Once you have completed your stamp card, return to our scare station to redeem it for your Halloween pack.
- Complete your costume with our freaky face painting.
- Take home a twisted creation from our balloon twisters.
- Make a lasting memory by getting a take home snap in our mysterious photo booth.
- Turn a stone sinister with Halloween rock painting by WA Rocks and our crafty witches.
- Be enchanted by our powerful potion show. Play your cards right and you might just be able to take some magic potion home!
With no bookings required, you’d be a ghoul to miss this!
Stay tuned for updates on our Facebook event here.