Kmart | Opening Thursday 15 March
The Source Bulk Foods | Journey to Zero Waste
Bakers Delight | Apple & Cinnamon Hot Cross Buns
Recipe | Vanilla French Toast with Strawberries, Yogurt & Honey
The Tonsorial Artist | Now Open
Jesters | The Kalgoorlie Sausage Roll has Arrived!
Recipe | Tuna Poke Bowl
Bakers Delight | Summer Rolls
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6 slices of thick cut, day-old sandwich bread
- 1 punnet of strawberries cleaned & halved
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- Optional toppings: butter, maple syrup, honey, fresh berries, cream nuts and confectioners' sugar
- Preheat a greased griddle over medium heat.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together first five ingredients.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, allowing to soak 30 seconds on each side. Cook on griddle until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with strawberries, yogurt and your favourite toppings.
Makes 3 serves… 1 for you, 1 for your Valentine… and a extra one as you’ll love it so much!